Monday, May 13, 2013

Mission Dates Set!

It's official!  I'll be traveling to Jordan on behalf of Operation Smile in June.  Not only will I be assisting with the mission fund raising efforts there, but in an awesome turn of events, will be able to help Syrian refugees who have flooded the border and are in such great need of medical attention.  Through my prior involvement with UNICEF, they've offered to step in, enabling us to reach and visit the Syrian refugee camps.  We're hoping to be able to offer medical assistance to some of the children in the camps, many who have been burned,  orphaned, and forever scarred from the tragedy unfolding in Syria.

I'll be sharing my trip through this blog and would love for you to follow me along on my journey of Saving Refugee Smiles :)  Please join the 3 Moms on a Mission in their latest endeavor of helping children.

June 25 - July 1, 2013

Daneia Sanadiki, Krista Jajonie, and Stephanie Argyros


No comments:

Post a Comment